Sunday, November 22, 2009
Can't wait for a break!
So i can't wait to go to my dad's for Thanksgiving. I just want to get out of town and take a break from classes for a bit-although I will prolly just do homework over break, but at least that's all I have to do. I actually think it sounds really relaxing to just sit and do homework without having to worry about turning anything in for a whole week!!! yay. I also have a few christmas presents for people when I go for Thanksgiving cause i wont see them at christmas. I've never really counted down the days til a break like i have this last two weeks-i'm so burnt out. I hope my flight doesnt have delays and that my layover isnt too long so that i can get in quick. way excited to leave and cant wait to see everyone at thanksgiving!!!! (but right now i have a paper to finish)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment